There are several ways to apply for the MARLER KUNSTSTERN 2018
Note application & exhibition conditions!
To register over the Internet, use the registration form.
By submitting the registration form you agree to the application and exhibition conditions of the organizer.
Apply in writing
Your written application should be directed to the Agency
STAMM & BELZ Concert & Event GmbH
Hinsbecker Berg 27
45257 Essen (Kupferdreh)
or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject.: MARLER KUNSTSTERN)
What you need for your written application, see PDF-file below
FOR REGISTRATION BY EMAIL PLEASE NOTE
Grasp all files in an archive file ( ZIP , ARJ, RAR ). Other formats and attachments greater than five MB are not accepted!
Please do not apply no more than 5 works !
No originals or diapositives ! All application materials must be free from third party rights and in case of exhibition participation free of charge for publications related to the MARLER KUNSTSTERN.
- The show organizers are responsible for design of the exhibition. Only works selected by the jury exhibits will be shown.
- If a work is included in the exhibition, it may not be withdrawn by the artist before the exhibition, unless it is sold.
- The works will be insured against theft and vandalism from the opening until the closing of the exhibition for the sale value less 20% commission. The insurance cover expires with the end of de exhibition. The maximum insurance-amount is 7.500, - €.
- After the judging, you receive a message. Please note that the participation in the exhibitionis only possible after a positive adjudication.
- All works must be delivered ready for hanging and provided with two signs on the back.
(1 x exhibit marking / 1 x signposting in the exhibition). Please use a light tape. Forms for the tags, and delivery notescan be downloaded after the judging as a „Word-document at www.kunststern.de downloaded and should be filled out with PC-printing. For small sculptures please deliver an adequate exhibition base.
- The delivery of your work to the gallery "KUNST IM STERN" in Marl is only possible at the dates mentioned in the schedule overview on the inside of this information. Furthermore you can send your work by forwarding or parcel service right to the agency STAMM & BELZ CONCERT & EVENT GmbH, Hinsbecker Berg 27, D-45257 Essen, Germany.
- In case of sale of a work of the agency STAMM & BELZ CONCERT & EVENT GmbH charges a
commission of 20% of the sale price.
- After the end of the exhibition the artworks can be picked up at the dates mentioned in the schedule overview on the inside of this information. It is also possible to send the artworks back by forwarding or parcelservice. In this case the shipping costs will be charged to you. Four weeks after the last collection date the obligation to retain by the organizer extinguishes.
Please understand that we can not return applications without return postage.
By applying for the exhibition, the artist accepts the exhibition guidelines.
Import of artwork from outside the EU From a value of more than 22, - €, customs fees and sales tax have to be paid. For a value between 22, - € and 150, - € the consignments are free of duty, but not free of VAT.
If the imported goods are re-exported after the exhibition,these duties may be reimbursed by the customs authorities by way of temporary application.
Please understand that we can not accept the handling of customs formalities.
We recommend sending the works in digital form with a value of less than 22, - €.
For inquiries on the exhibition application, please contact us by phone or
email (see imprint)